- Access stored information when you log into your account with us
- Carry information from page to page of our website
- Store site preferences
- Identify whether you have visited our website previously
- Monitor the number of times you’ve visited theblossomcharity.co.uk and where you browse.
- Offer you tailored content
- Internet Explorer
Please note that if you do disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on theblossomcharity.co.uk. The following data may be collected each time you visit theblossomcharity.co.uk regardless of whether you are logged in to your account:
- Computer and connection information
- Browser information, operating system and platform details
- The time/s you accessed our site
We may use an IP address to identify and gather broad demographic information about you, which we will use to help detect fraud, identify problems, web administration and for other marketing purposes. If you have provided us with an email address, we will be able to associate this email address back to your previous browsing experiences.